Reeves Butchers Privacy Notice
This policy applies to persons outside of our company, for example, customers, suppliers, job applicants, and the public. We take matters of privacy extremely seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Types of data we collect
We may collect, store, or use personal data about you, this may include:
- Personal details such as your name, title, date of birth, telephone numbers and email addresses
- Personal information submitted to us by using the “Contact Us” page or enquiry email on our website
- Information on how you navigate our website, products, and services
- On site, images and videos are recorded by CCTV
- Employment information such as driving license, passport or visa information, application forms or CVs. Other personal information submitted to us as part of a job application
- Information provided to us by third party service providers, for example analytics providers.
When someone visits our website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website
How we will use your personal information
Any data collected is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the Data Subject. We will only use or store your personal information on the following legal grounds, for which we remain accountable:
- It is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which is it processed.
- Information is not kept in a form which allows identification of Data Subjects for longer than is necessary.
- Information is processed in a manner that ensures its privacy.
- Information is not transferred for use by other organisations.
- Personal information is available to Data Subjects, who are allowed to exercise rights in relation to their personal data.
The GDPR restricts our actions regarding Personal Data to specified lawful purposes. These restrictions are not intended to prevent processing but ensure that we process Personal Data fairly and without adversely affecting the Data Subject. GDPR allows processing for specific purposes, some of which are set out below:
- The data subject has given his or her consent
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject
- To meet our legal compliance obligations
- To protect the data subjects’ vital interests
Data Security and Retention
We ensure that personal data is secured by appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage whilst also maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and availability in accordance with GDPR.
We will not keep any personal information for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the data is processed.
At regular intervals we check the accuracy and relevance of the data and will take all reasonable steps to destroy or amend inaccurate or out of date personal information, in line with our data retention policies and procedures, unless a law requires such data to be kept for a minimum time.
Your rights and requests
In relation to your personal data, in some circumstances you have the legal right to:
- Withdraw consent to processing at any time
- Request information about our processing activities
- Request access to the personal data we hold about you
- Prevent our use of personal data for direct marketing purposes
- Request we alter or erase personal data if it is no longer applicable or necessary or inaccurately held
- Request for personal data to be transferred to a third party
- Make a complaint if you think a data breech has occurred
If you would like to review or correct any personal information, make a complaint, request a copy of our policy then please contact the DPO at email@example.com.
You have the right to make a complaint if you wish to do so. The Information Commissioner’s Office oversees the processing of personal data, they can be contacted in writing at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
SK9 5AF (0303 123 1113)
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information or purchased goods from us and have not opted out of receiving marketing.
If you would like to opt out of receiving marketing information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Opting out of marketing campaigns will not apply to any personal data you provided to us upon the opening of an account with us and will not prevent us from sending operational emails relating to our product or services.
Changes to this privacy notice